Welcome to our Family Page!
Choosing the right team to assist you with the coordination of your child’s health care is one of the most important decisions you will make. VIPhysicians&KidsSM is a one-stop shop for medical and non-medical resources for families with children and youth with special health care needs.
The program was developed to help patients and their families address health care resource access and coordination barriers, while guiding them along a path of health and wellness promotion. VIPhysicians&Kids is a free service and participation is voluntary.
Enrollment in this program will not affect your healthcare coverage in any way and you can choose to opt out at any time. Upon a referral from your Pediatrician, a member of the VIPhysicians&Kids team will contact you by phone to provide you with more information about the program.
Please use the links below on your own or with the guidance of a VIPhysicians&Kids team member. These tools and resources will aid you in participating in VIPhysicians&Kids or in understanding the program and what you can expect if you choose to enroll.
- How to Contact
- Frequently Asked Questions English Spanish
- Non discrimination & Language Accessibility
- Consent English Spanish
- HIPAA English Spanish
- VIPKids Think Tank Video
- VIPKids Client Rights Form English Spanish
- Mental Behavioral Health
- Office for Genetics and People with Special Health Care Needs
- Cerebral Palsy Guide
- Transition Readiness Assessment for Youth
- Transition Readiness Assessment for Youth (Spanish)
- Transition Readiness Assessment for Parents/Guardians
- Transition Readiness Assessment for Parents/Guardians (Spanish)
- Additional Health Care Transition Resources