People of all ages and abilities have equitable access to achieve optimal quality health, affordable housing and meaningful community life.
The mission of The Coordinating Center is to partner with people of all ages and abilities and those who support them in the community to achieve their aspirations for independence, health and meaningful community life.
- Excellence: We challenge ourselves to do great work.
- Collaboration: We are better together.
- Integrity: We uphold ethical standards.
- Equity and Inclusion: We value diversity in many forms.
- Impact: We make a difference.
- Learning: We believe continual learning is essential.