The Coordinating Center is partnering with the Maryland Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) to provide Coordination of Community Services (CCS) for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families. Our expert Coordinators can help you plan for the future, and meet your personal goals.
How The Coordinating Center Can Help
- Eligibility Assistance: Guide you and your family through the DDA eligibility determination process.
- Waiting List Coordination: Connect you with community resources while waiting to be enrolled into the DDA waiver program.
- Waiver Enrollment: Help you to secure and retain enrollment in the appropriate DDA Waiver.
- Coordination of Community Services: Assist you in the development of a person-centered plan to meet your desired goals for a meaningful life. Provide assistance with accessing service providers and community resources.
- Transitioning Youth Services: Facilitate your transition to adult services and other types of DDA services.
Services We Coordinate
- Adaptive Equipment
- Aﬀordable Housing
- Assistive Technology
- Behavioral Health Services
- Caregiver Support
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Employment/Vocational Services
- Federal/State Beneﬁts
- Future Planning
- Medical Support
- Respite Care
- Social Needs
- Utility Support
- Other Community Resources
We are now accepting DDA clients for Coordinating of Community Services. If interested in transferring to The Coordinating Center please call our intake department at the number below. Please note a transfer may take up to 30-60 days.
Contact us directly at 410-987-1048 ext. 3010 or by email at CCS@coordinatingcenter.org