Join The Coordinating Center’s Family Resource Fund Ambassadors
The Coordinating Center’s Family Resource Fund plays a critical role in addressing gaps in care for children and adults with disabilities and complex medical and social needs. With more than 9,200 clients in all 24 of Maryland counties it is critical we grow this fund.
About Family Resource Fund Ambassadors
Family Resource Fund Ambassadors will meet virtually to plan The Coordinating Center’s biennial gala fundraiser, CenterFlix. Meetings will be held the 2nd Tuesday of every other month, starting June 14th, 2022 - May 9, 2023, 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Anticipated volunteer time beyond bi-monthly meetings is two hours per month.
- Bridge health equity gaps by raising funds for The Coordinating Center’s Family Resource Fund;
- Select the Disability Advocacy Award Recipient and select honorees; and,
- Celebrate the accomplishments of people with disabilities and complex needs at the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore, Maryland at CenterFlix on Thursday, May 11th, 2023, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Ambassadors will be recognized and honored as part of the CenterFlix Gala.
- Network with over 150 attendees at CenterFlix
- Raise $100,000 for the Family Resource Fund through sponsorships and contributions
- Build awareness for The Coordinating Center and its mission
Contact Renee Dain,
SVP, Strategic Partnerships & External Affairs
410-987-1048 ext. 2350